September 29, 2010

Using Cell Phones to engage learners

Apart from a few days ago, I had never tried to use the many cell phones we have available in the classroom to engage students. What I did was pretty simple, I asked my students to create mini dialogues with language we had just practised and then use their cell phones to record themselves performing it . Finally they would have to send the recording to me. I can't say it was a complete success but it sure got me thinking how to best use these mini computers our students seem to carry wherever they go.



This post aims at sharing a few articles and videos I've collected about the topic
CELL PHONES IN THE CLASSROOM

ARTICLES                                                                                                                                                 
VIDEOS


No comments: