August 6, 2009

Cultura EDtech online course

Cultura EDtech is an online course for BRAZILIAN EFL teachers which I'll be facilitating this semester.

We start on 24/08/09 and for 3 months we'll be learning how to create class blogs where teachers can share material with students and we'll also explore several webtools in order to devise lesson plans integrating them to our content.

Several teachers I've met asked me "Will I be able to learn this stuff? Isn't it complicated?" My answer to them is if I learned so can you. The only thing which is complicated is the fear to fail. And one thing I learned blogging is that it's ok to make mistakes and try again. The course is going to follow a very manageable pace and participants will be able to ask for synchronous and asynchronous help.

This is a video I've created to remind participants of the Start Date. (I used Animoto)



A virtual poster about the course (w/ glogster)




If you are a Brazilian EFL teacher and would like to join our group, send me an e-mail anamariacult@yahoo.com.br and I'll send you more info.

No comments: