December 19, 2008

Edmodo tutorial

I was meaning to make a tutorial in order to help colleagues to see how edmodo works and I tried utipu but unfortunately I couldn´t manage to see the video I had recorded. The feature from utipu which interested me is the possibility to easily send the video to youtube. ADVANTAGE: can send tutorial to youtube. DISADVANTAGE: have to download program to your computer and :( couldn´t see the video I recorded.

Then, I decided to try screencast-o-matic to make the tutorial.
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cjlqhcnBd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ana Maria,

I am sorry you did not get a satisfactory experience from using uTIPu. If you can send us an email about how you were using uTIPu(customerservice@utipu.com), we may be able to figure out what went wrong. We strive to create the easiest-to-use screencast services.

Thank you for your feedback.

John

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by. I´ll be sending you an e-mail and let´s see what went wrong when using utipu.

anamaria